For many years ELREMET has been operating its own Clinic. The Clinic’s current focus is on rehabilitation; our Physical Therapy Department – thanks to an agreement signed with the National Health Fund – provides medical services both for the Cooperative’s employees and residents of Biała Podlaska and surrounding areas.
We employ qualified, experienced physiotherapists.
Medical services in the scope of rehabilitation are provided:
- free of charge (to insured individuals, within the agreement with the National Health Fund),
- for a fee, per the current price list.
We offer a wide variety of treatments:
- kinesiotherapy (active and passive rehabilitation procedures)
- electrotherapy (currents, magnetic field, ultrasounds and others)
- hydrotherapy (water massage of upper and lower limbs and spine)
- phototherapy (laser, BIOPTRON, solux)
- point cryotherapy
- dry massages, relaxational massages (aquavibron, massaging armchair)
- patient’s individual therapy
Rehabilitation treatment is offered from Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. and, upon patient’s request, on Saturdays as well, subject to prior notification.
Whenever possible, patients are admitted without unnecessary waiting time.
Our Clinic provides easy access for the disabled thanks to no architectural barriers.