|Our polyethylene tubes are made of LDPE / LLDPE / HDPE plastic blends. Depending on the customer’s needs, they can be white, transparent or any other color. It is also possible to use special additives to the mixture, e.g. a UV filter. When producing our tubes, we make sure to use materials purchased from reputable companies only.
|Polyethylene tubes parameters
- Mono-layer – MONO – mixture of polyethylenes
- Multi-layered – COEX – with a protective barrier EVOH for products requiring better protection against external factors and limiting the migration of product ingredients outside the tube
- Diameter range: ⌀16, ⌀19, ⌀25, ⌀30, ⌀35, ⌀40 or ⌀50 [mm]
- Capacity range: 3-300 [ml]
- Types of shoulders – various shapes and dimensions depending on the client’s expectations
- Protecting the orifice in the shoulder – aluminium seal – aluminium foil membrane to protect the product before the first opening
- Tube caps – different colors, finish (glossy, matte), metallization available, hot-stamping (a strip around the circumference); on flip-top closures the possibility of using heat-shrinkable foil – a “sleeve”
- Types of tube caps – depending on the diameter and type of the shoulder
|Methods of decorating polyethylene tubes:
- Flexography (up to 6 colors) – possibility of full color printing with CMYK inks
- Flexography + screen printing (up to 8 colors) – combination of flexographic technique with screen printing
- Dry offset (up to 6 colors) – printing colors from the PANTONE® palette or matching the customer’s pattern
- Screen printing (up to 3 colors) – print with a thick, tangible layer
- Hot-stamping – decorating the tube with gold or silver foil
- Labelling (up to 8 colors + varnish + cold-stamping) – the method of decorating the tube by sticking a preprinted label onto it
|The tube is covered with a layer of photo-curable varnish (UV) – usually glossy or matte. In addition to covering the entire surface of the tube with varnish, we can apply it selectively (spot varnish). It is also possible to use non-standard varnishes, incl. convex braille (e.g. for applying a convex triangle to the tube as a sign of a hazardous substance) or soft-touch varnish for delicate and soft finish.
|Polyethylene tubes ECO:
- Eco-polyethylene tubes (I’m green™):
Eco-polyethylene is a material obtained not from petroleum (like the virgin polyethylene), but from a bio-thermoplastic resin derived from Brazilian sugar cane. The use of eco-polyethylene contributes to reducing the carbon footprint of the tubes and to limiting the use of fossil fuels. During the manufacturing process of 1 ton of eco-polyethylene, up to 3.09 tons of CO2 are captured from the atmosphere – thus the use of this raw material contributes to the reduction of the greenhouse effect. It has the same parameters as the virgin polyethylene. It is made of 100% renewable resources and is fully recyclable.
- Tubes with PCR (Post Consumer Recycled) content:
PCR is a material obtained from the recycling of post-consumer waste from households. The recyclate comes from certified suppliers. We offer tubes with a PCR content of approximately 25% w/w in the tube.
- Mono-material tubes
Mono-material tubes contain a tube, a shoulder and a closure made of the same type of material (usually polyethylene). As a result, the recycling of the whole packaging is easier